Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Eldfrid Vågane
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a resourse in Operational Schedule
- Ensure proper plan/schedule, establishment, monitoring follow-up and reporting of project operations & maintenance scheduling, POB plan, and master schedule
- Lead & Establish the Maintenance budget and plan process for the operated assets.
- Support Maintenance department to meet company strategies and objectives through accurate planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Responsible for creating, implementing and reporting of plans and schedules for project FPSO.
- All maintenance activities and projects to be presented and coordinated in an integrated plan.
- Ensure timely & accurate planning, budgeting and forecasting for Maintenance, including FC2, FC3 input.
- Key focal point for Operated assets plans and maintenance budgets.
- Monitor, analyse and report plan/schedule progress and performance for relevant operated assets in close cooperation with asset management.
- Ensure governing documentation (VEMS) related to own position is sufficient, kept updated and applied
- Support Operations with relevant analysis, presentations and coordination tasks.
- Develop and manage cost structure for maintenance budget, including WBS structure.
- Responsible for updating and coordinating the 18-month master schedule
- Responsible for updating and coordinating the 90-day plan
- Responsible for updating and coordinating the 14-day integrated maintenance schedule
- Develop and manage master schedule and integrate schedules for various projects / operations.
- Responsible for progress monitoring & schedule updating
- Manage, follow-up maintenance plans, and provide input to periodic reporting
- Coordinate and consolidate all input from Maintenance, OTH and M&M project departments. Ensure activity coordinating with other plans.
- Ensure personnel, spares etc are availble for the approved 14 days plan
- Keep in close contact with activity owners requesting vendor call-out, and consolidate input to an activity based POB schedule.
- Advice management on maintenance plan status, forecasting and required corrective actions for maintaining the schedule
- Ensure follow up and reporting of schedule/plan for Maintenance and OTH department.
- Ensure best practice is utilised for project FPSO schedule/plans
- Responsible for creating, updating and forecasting of the maintenance budget
- Responsible for developing, and managing a WBS cost structure for maintenance
- Monitor, analyse and follow-up plan/schedule progress/performance
- Contribute in developing methods for manning estimates and analysis
- Contribute with specialist competence on planning software issues (Safran Project, Primavera, etc)
- Bachelorgrad eller Cand. Mag (180-240 studiepoeng)
- 4-5 years of relevant experience
- Languages: Norwegian/English
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: 1 year
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spørsmål rundt stillingen?
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte oppgitt kontaktperson for denne.