Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Eldfrid Vågane
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Operational Risk Lead
- Contribute to and ensure the implementation of the project Risk Management program and processes.
- Guide and engage different disciplines within the organization in risk thinking and analysis.
- Plan and conduct risk sessions and reviews in collaboration with disciplines, the management team, sub-contractors, and customers.
- Collaborate closely with the management team, engineering disciplines, and project sites for identifying potential risk events, monitoring, and ensuring the implementation of defined actions within specified deadlines.
- Manage risk registration input from various stakeholders, including customers, disciplines, onshore/offshore sites, sub-contractors, and suppliers.
- Prepare comprehensive reports for the management team and customers as required, detailing risk analysis and mitigation strategies.
- Perform both qualitative and quantitative risk analyses as needed.
- Utilize our web-based Risk Management tool, ARM
- Knowledge and understanding of Risk Management processes (ISO 31000) and Operational risks objectives in multidiscipline project work.
- Master's or bachelor’s degree/higher technical education. Relevant work experience and competence in the fields may compensate for any formal education.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Proficiency in ARM and Excel.
- Skills, knowledge, and ability to lead and facilitate effective risk sessions and reviews.
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrating a proactive and collaborative approach, with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience in project risk management is preferred
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org