Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Elin Vaksdal Gjetle
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Electrical Engineer – Offshore Wind Project System Engineer
The Client is a Norwegian industrial group that develops, manufactures and distributes professional lighting solutions for the global market. Our mission is to provide sustainable lighting solutions that improve the performance and well-being of people.
For our Offshore Wind business, we are looking for Offshore Wind Project System Engineer
• Specify, develop and build up a platform of innovative solutions for light control and management systems in the international Offshore Wind area.
• Define and specify concepts for the architecture of complete system solutions for offshore substations based on Client's MOW light and third-party products and systems.
• Responsible from the beginning until hand over of system solutions and their seamless integration into the overall system of our customers
• Cooperate with customers worldwide, internal business units and departments, third-party partners. Ensure proper guidance, system design and make sure they are applied.
• Lead and participate in the design-, system integration-, testing-, acceptance- and handover phases.
• Manage partners and suppliers and ensure that customer requirements, standards and certifications are met.
• You will report to the Head of Engineering.
Your experience and qualifications:
• A university degree (preferably Masters) in electrical engineering, engineering or other relevant engineering discipline.
• At least 5 years of experience in system solutions for multi-disciplinary systems, ideally Electrical systems for marine or offshore markets, experience in system design, automation, electrical installations, communication concepts (DALI, ModBus, …)
• Knowledge in at least 2 of the following areas: system engineering, light control, automation, electronics, system projects
• Experience in writing effective requirements, specification- and project documentation.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work and influence in an international and multi-disciplinary matrix organization and you would describe yourself as an independent self-starter.
• Outstanding proficiency in the English language, both oral and written.
• Proficiency in additional languages, particularly Chinese, is considered an advantage.
• A high level of initiative, flexibility, structured work habits, and goal-oriented mindset.
• Readiness to occasional international travel.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Ålesund or Stavanger
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Elin Gjetle, by email: email@example.com