Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Method / Installation Engineer
- Provide multi-discipline engineering support to the company's Engineering department for assigned scopes of work.
- Responsibilities include ensuring the smooth and timely delivery of assigned scopes to meet the company's standards.
- Report progress as required for assigned scopes.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, processes, and regulations.
- Maintain awareness of project risks and take appropriate mitigating actions.
- Promote compliance with company Health & Safety standards.
- Lead or participate in meetings as necessary to deliver the contracted scope of work.
- Experience in method engineering on study projects, demonstrating proficiency in all related responsibilities, competencies, and tasks.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant design rules and standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- Fluent communication skills in both Norwegian and English, both written and oral.
- Proficiency in using Navisworks and Microsoft Tools.
- Strong management capabilities, demonstrating proactive behavior with excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Ability to find creative solutions, make well-founded assumptions, and identify potential risks for input into study reports.
- Must have Offshore certification.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org