Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Metering engineer
• Conduct feasibility studies related to metering.
• Perform re-routing of tie-back fields.
• Implement modifications for low-pressure systems.
• Develop designs within the Instrument/Metering discipline.
• Prepare procurement inputs and study reports.
• Handle additional tasks as required.
Your experience and qualifications:
• Possess good knowledge of Fiscal Metering Flow meters, instrumentation Data flow, and Metering Control System Package, with a responsibility level equivalent to a B-study.
• M.Sc or B.Sc degree in Automation, Instrumentation, Cybernetics, or a related field.
• Display strong organizational and structured work approach.
• Demonstrate a high level of mindset and problem-solving abilities.
• Capable of working independently.
• Have excellent communication skills in both written and oral Norwegian and English.
• Offshore certification is required for this position.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: Solfrid.email@example.com