Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Mechanical Piping Field Engineer
- Supervising mechanical and piping work ensuring the work is carried out in accordance with Project requirements, including HSE and quality requirements, specifications, drawings, applicable Standards and within the required timeframe
- Ensure all mechanical and piping installations, testing and MC are carried out in compliance with the project requirements, including Company/Project HSEQ requirements
- Ensure completion of MC dossier for handover is issued by contractor in accordance with requirements for commissioning
- Ensure that the activities and scope for construction within the discipline is planned, qualified, performed and documented in accordance with the contract specifications
- Review Client's technical documentation and requirements and ensure an adequate standard
- Monitor the design basis for the discipline, ensure good interface with other disciplines and contractor construction team
- Member of company Construction Site team and contribute in the group as the driving force within your discipline
- Assist the Mechanical lead for solving technical problems arising during project development and for interfacing/supporting other department
- Follow up QA/QC routines and procedures for the Construction/Completion phase and follow up by site inspections including pre-fabrication site and report all non-compliance, comment activities to QA-plan, audit and verification plan and ITPs
- Follow up site progress and the MC documentation during the installation period and sign out MC certificates and Punch items on behalf of company, monitor and report MC status in PIMS CMS
- Follow up plan and activities/milestones for project modification in accordance with the integrated schedule in Safran 6 weeks’ construction plan and Power BI
- Monitor receipt and storage of materials to ensure traceability and ensure that systems and equipment are protected and preserved through fabrication, installation, and hook-up.
- Participate in HAZID and HAZOP and other HSEQ related reviews when required
- Contribute to the Management of Change process and to project risk workshop. Identify and follow up relevant opportunities, risks and mitigating actions
- Act in accordance with company core values and HSE program, act as company Safety and HSEQ compliance champion at project and perform assurances according to project objectives
- Must have experience from Norwegian projects
- Civil Engineer, Mechanical or Piping Engineer, High school diploma or equivalent.
- Relevant experience can compensate for formal education.
- 10-15 year
- Knowledge and competence within the area of Completion
- Understanding of the project lifecycle
- Good Knowledge in PIMS CMS Completion Databases
- Good Computer Skills
- Good communicative skills
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: email@example.com