Oil & Gas
Navn: Marianne Koppang
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Material- Senior engineer
• Material engineering in Oil & Gas and/or wind FEED or EPC project.
• Preparing engineering reports for the material discipline
• Support and advice other discipline with material selection
• Material input to technical requisitions for procurement packages
• Review and approve supplier fabrication procedures and reports. Travels must be expected
Your experience and qualifications:
• BSc or MSc within material technology within one or several subjects: Metallurgy, welding, Corrosion, Coating etc
• Minium 5 years relevant experience
• Knowlegde of industry practice and requirements (Norsok and other recognized standards)
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Communicate well in english – both oral and in writing
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Asker, Oslo
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: email@example.com