Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Marianne Koppang
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a LCI Lead – Jackdaw -1
You will be working as LCI Lead with other colleagues for Jackdaw WHP project, your responsibility includes but not limited to the following:
The Life Cycle Information (LCI) Lead for Jackdaw shall establish the requirement, coordinate and verify the production, quality verification and handover of all LCI deliverables in compliance with contractual obligations. The Jackdaw project needs clarifications in LCI/IM demands and deliverables, so we need a very proactive and independent individual who can coordinate with our Client Shell, as well as our Subcontractors at Rambøll and Leirvik.
There will also be a need to coordinate with the PREs (Package Responsible Engineers) for the different supplier packages and the deliverables from the suppliers and follow up the LCI status in Rambølls Aveva Engineering system as well as the AKSO systems.
• Establish and maintain the LCI strategy and related plans.
• Establish and maintain LCI instructions, specifications and guidelines for Suppliers and Subcontractors
• Responsible for planning, arranging and executing LCI workshop with Client (if needed)
• Assist in preparing LCI document and drawing templates.
• Participate in verification and acceptance of final LCI from Suppliers and Subcontractors
• Responsible for preparing and follow-up of progress reports for LCI milestone deliverables.
• Evaluate and follow-up LCI actions and recommendations from QA audits and reviews.
• Review and recommend potential LCI non-conformance requests to Client.
• Responsible for verifying LCI completeness and transfer to Company.
• Prioritize HSSE in the execution of the work Interfaces and interrelationships.
Your experience and qualifications:
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with relevant responsibility from engineering projects
• Knowledge of the different phases during project execution, multidisciplinary understanding, and a good understanding of IT system methods.
• General understanding of controlling and handling documentation in offshore/onshore projects
• Active, pushing, solution oriented, self-going and with excellent co-operative skills.
• Good communication skills, written and orally in English.
• Be independent and willing to engage with Aker Solutions users, Clients and Subcontractors to coordinate the LCI delivery in an efficient and effective manner.
• Relevant education from technical high school/university.
• Software skills: ProArc, Mips, Office 365
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Fornebu, Oslo
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org