LCI/DFO Lead Engineer
Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Marianne Koppang
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a LCI/DFO Lead Engineer.
• Responsible for development and implementation of LCI/DFO Management system including project LCI Strategy and LCI work instructions/guidelines
• Responsible for development of Supplier Document Instructions (SDI) to accompany the technical requisition to Suppliers
• Assist IT in system set-up and data control/transfer testing of the engineering systems/tools used in the project
• Manage, coordinate and follow up LCI deliverables according to the LCI strategy
– Take Lead in verification of suppliers final documentation/tag data
– Verify LCI handover prior to Ready for Commissioning/Ready for Operation (RFC/RFO)
• Follow up LCI issues in Project Risk management / Project Quality Assurance systems
• Perform LCI audits/verifications and report observations
• Implement, maintain and give feedback in our Management system, W3, (project procedures & work instructions) within areas of responsibility for continuous improvement
• Bachelor or Master degree. Lack of education can be compensated with relevant experience
Required Work Experience:
• Minimum 5 years of experience with LCI/DFO management, preferably within O&G projects on the Norwegian continental shelf or the OW sector.
• Experience in Equipment Supplier’s project organization is an advantage
• Multi-discipline experience within project engineering from detail engineering stage throughout construction and commissioning phase and handover to operations
• Have good communication skills
• Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
• Ability to work independently as well as in team
• Be systematic and accurate
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Innovative approach and a network builder
• Fluent Norwegian and English skills – both orally and in writing
• Competence in Engineering Information systems, Project Completion System Tools, Document Management Systems, i.e. Proarc
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: email@example.com
Spørsmål rundt stillingen?
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte oppgitt kontaktperson for denne.