Oil & Gas
Sted: KRISTIANSUND N
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a
Junior Instrument Engineer
- Provide support in modification and maintenance work projects (studies and execution).
- Develop detailed instrument designs.
- Prepare and update engineering documents, drawings, and registers.
- Collaborate with other engineering disciplines.
- Administer MTO (material take off) and ensure requisition of correct materials and quantities for installation.
- Assemble Job cards.
- Deliver results that meet customer and project expectations.
Your experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering.
- Fluent in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, TIME, MIPS, MicroStation, NavisWorks, and Cabsys.
- Willingness to learn.
- Strong communication skills and a sense of responsibility.
- High level of cooperation and proactivity.
- Self-initiative and problem-solving abilities.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: Solfrid.firstname.lastname@example.org