Instrument Field Engineer
Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Instrument Field Engineer
- Assist the production with solving of the technical problems which could occur during the execution of building- or installation work at a construction site.
- Assist the production with interpretation of drawings and job basis.
- Prepare work basis and documentation for technical solutions in cooperation with the shop engineering.
- Check that location and installation are construction and HSSE friendly.
- Close communication with work leader (FIL), method, shop engineering, PRE, and more
- 5-10 years construction or engineering experience from offshore project.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Engineering.
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both verbally and written language.
- Offshore Certified with FSEL and EX course.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Trondheim 2/4 Rotation
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: solfrid.otterås@techconsult.no
Spørsmål rundt stillingen?
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte oppgitt kontaktperson for denne.