Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Elin Vaksdal Gjetle
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for an Instrument – Eqhub Responsible 25810.
We are looking for a skilled engineer to work in a large EPC project.
The right candidate will join a major green field project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills with respect to design of unmanned process facilities, which requires a high degree of autonomy in design.
– Responsible for Eqhub implementation and use in client engineering databases.
– Coordination towards disciplines engineers using Eqhub
– Update and maintain technical data registers based on supplier documentation.
– Identify requirements and deliverables.
– Work with Eqhub including interface and mapping from engineering databases.
– Interface to other disciplines, vendors and client
– Be an active driving force for the Eqhub implementation and use
– Give guidance and instructions how to use Eqhub in the project according to our and client requirement
– Participate and arrange meetings, workshops and reviews.
– Bachelor degree
– Minimum 5 years’ experience of lead roles technical procurement in onshore and offshore projects.
– Experience and deep knowledge of package and equipment technical procurement according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
– Efficient communicator, who communicate well in English – Both orally and in writing
– Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
– Ability to work independently as well as in team
– Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
– Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Elin Gjetle, by email: email@example.com