Oil & Gas
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for an Instrument Engineer 24105.
– Design verification.
– Verify engineering and vendor-documentation and give feedback to suppliers on lack of information and discrepancies.
– Ensure that the building method is implemented in the EIT shop eng.
– Divide up work packages so that one gets the best efficiency in the production.
– Verify the location and installation and HSSE friendly design in the 3D-model, PDMS.
– Follow up the DCN’s so that these are implemented in the work packages.
– Prepare EIT work packages.
– Verify interface against all disciplines (EIT, piping, structure, civil, HVAC, etc.), suppliers, subcontractors, production, and planning department.
– 5-10 years’ construction or engineering experience from offshore projects.
– Bachelor’s degree or Higher Vocational education
– Good knowledge of Norwegian and English both verbally and written language
– Skilled in Microsoft Office
– FSE / FSH EX Certificate.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU and have a valid work permit/visa for Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Rotation :14/21 Dag rotasjon
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: email@example.com