Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for an Instrument Engineer
- Experience with instrument design: development of instrument IFC documents.
- Preparation of instrument design documents (layouts, hook-ups, block diagrams, etc.).
- Follow-up inter discipline documentation.
- Preparation and maintenance of MTO.
- Updating of LCI requirements.
- Preparation of engineering work packs
- Teknisk Fagskole, BCS
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in Norwegian projects
- Familiar with NORSOK and other Norwegian Standards
- Experience with Instrument Engineering, for Oil and Gas industry and North Sea, FPSO experience will be advantageous.
- Language: Norwegian / English
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: One year with possibilities for extension
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: email@example.com