Oil & Gas
Navn: Marianne Koppang
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a INFORMATION AND DATA MANAGER
The Information and Data Management Department in Project Development consists of a diverse group of people responsible for information and data management in our investment projects. We are located in Stavanger, Bergen, Oslo and Stjørdal. The department is supporting several investment projects and we can offer Information & Data management work in a high skilled working environment.
- Ensure handling of information and documentation according to Company security requirements
- Represent the information and data management discipline in investment projects, and coordinate our tasks according to Company best practice Ensure traceability of all business-critical documentation from DG0 to DG4
- Ensure current and future retrieval of project documentation
- Establish routines and implement and maintain systems for all business critical technical and administrative documentation in project teams, including site locations
- Ensure effective and traceable flow of technical documentation between the different parties within the project
- Pending on the size of project and the relevant project phase, establish and implement plan and procedure for information and data management in projects
- Ensure training of all project personnel in information and data management routines and systems
- Perform system access administration in line with Company security guidelines and policies
- Maintain electronic and physical project contract archive
- Establish document templates and following up the process in Project Management System
- Inform project on Information & Data Management issues
- Ensure communication and cooperation with relevant stakeholders (e.g. project owner, line management, leading advisor, project management, LCI, QRM, Procurement, Engineering, Operations)
- Produce information and data management close-out report, giving an overview of all documentation produced in the project
- Support retrieval and experience transfer with other project.
Your experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Library and Information Science or Information Management or similar educational background.
- In addition 5 years of experience from energy development project is preferable.
- Proactive, systematic, accountable and collaborative
- Courageous, open, hands-on and caring
- Ability and interest in working in national and international multidiscipline project teams
- Team player and motivator
- Mobile, and with good abilities to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- High ethical awareness and integrity
- SSU focused
- Simplification and improvement focused
- Fluent in English
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Fornebu, Oslo
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: Marianne.firstname.lastname@example.org