Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a HVAC ENGINEER – LIVING QUARTER FOR NCS
• Follow-up the HVAC discipline work in the project's exection phase.
• Follow-up Contractor(s) to ensure deliverables in line with scope of work, budget and schedule.
• Follow-up Contractor(s) to ensure deliveries in line with scope of work, budget and schedule. Provide Contractor(s) with input, clarifications and maintain contact as necessary.
• Contribute to internal project evaluations and documentation.
• Develop package specifications and provide input to procurement activities within own discipline e.g. equipment packages, long lead items and company provided items (CPI).
• Contribute to planning and executing HVAC packages follow-up activities.
• In particular, in execution phase, establish and follow up contractor’s verification of equipment packages, as relevant.
• Ensure necessary dialogue with interfacing disciplines and contribute to resolving interface issues.
• Within own discipline, drive engineering efficiency, secure safety in design, design-to-cost and constructability.
• During execution, support and take responsibility for decisions within own HVAC packages, f.ex. inter disciplinary input, handling of site queries (SQs), technical queries (TQs) and variation order requests (VORs).
• Manage relevant change proposals and requests to depart from a requirement in TORG, non-conformance requests (NCRs).
• Follow up delivery of life cycle information (LCI) within discipline. Ensure experience transfer from similar projects, operations and discipline network.
• Master of Science or Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
• Solid competence within HVAC and potable water systems.
• Min. 8 years experience within offshore engineering and min. 5 years experience within HVAC discipline.
• Good knowledge of rules/regulations and international standards and codes applicable to HVAC equipment
• Experience from project detail engineering – Experience from operation or commissioning is an advantage
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org