Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a HVAC Engineer
• System design philosophy/design basis for HVAC systems with respect to functional requirements, control philosophy and operational philosophy
• Coordinate and follow up of the HVAC system design and the area design
• Ductwork design
• Calculations of air flow rate based on ventilation requirement and heat emissions
• Cooling calculations
• Selection of HVAC equipment with regards to capacity and feasibility
• Technical Inquiries for HVAC equipment and Bulk
• Package Responsible Engineer
• Ensure coordination of the HVAC design with other disciplines
Your experience and qualifications:
• Master’s or bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
• Min. 1-3 years of working experience in HVAC System design or HVAC PRE in Oil & Gas industry, Preferably from Norwegian Continental Shelf
• Ability to work independently and thoroughly as well as ability to work in team.
• Good communication skills
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements.
• Be proactive, seeking advice, share own experiences with others and be a good colleague.
• PDMS/E3D and offshore survey experience can be an advantage
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org