Oil & Gas
Sted: South Korea – onshore
Navn: Eldfrid Vågane
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a FPSO HULL LEAD PLANNER-Project Control (PC) 24029.
• The Planner Lead is responsible for the planning function in the FPSO Hull Project to ensure consistent control and reporting in accordance with governing documents, best practices, project planning assumptions and any dispensations.
• The planning function shall be proactive in schedule analysis, providing management with schedule consequences related to delays, productivity, changes etc. and propose mitigating and corrective actions to ensure a timely project development.
• The Planner Lead shall be an active member of the Project Control Team and support to Project Control Lead.
• Overall strategic planning and development of the FPSO Hull Project, including establishment of Direction and Target Schedule. Ensure ownership and alignment of schedule information in project team and stakeholders
• Establish and maintain all schedules in cooperation with FPSO Hull Project Control Lead, all disciplines in the project and stakeholders
• Ensure focus on schedule interfaces and perform schedule risk analysis (SRA) when required
• Follow up and ensure active steering of targets, milestones, critical path and risks by identifying and proposing mitigating actions
• Participate in preparation of the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) to ensure that the WBS is consistent for cost, plan and uncertainty needs regarding practical progress measurement possibilities as well as a simple overview of both subprojects and phases
• Establish, implement and maintain system for schedule analysis and control (verify progress, schedule indicators, critical path analysis, forecasting and float development etc.)
• Follow up and ensure the quality of contractors' schedules and reporting, and ensure that these are in agreement with the project schedules (schedule interfaces)
• Responsible for evaluation of the schedule consequences of identified risk, variations to the contracts, changes (PCPs and FPSO internal) and critical interfaces; follow up with mitigating activities
• Verification of contractor’s time management process and deliverables
• Schedule Revision/ Management Document Revision e.g. weekly and monthly reporting and contribute in baseline updates (CCS)
• Active leadership in planning discussions with project management, the project organisation and suppliers
• Contribute to cross-functional collaboration and coordinated and good working processes within the project, operations and with the contractor’s planning functions and other relevant functions.
– At least 10 years of planner experience from complex oil&gas offshore projects, construction and completion phase
– Professional Safran planner/project user
– Knowledge of ProCoSys.
– Language Requirements: English.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU and have a valid work permit/visa for Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: South Korea
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support.
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.