FIELD INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEER
Oil & Gas
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Telefon: 958 72 292
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a FIELD INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEER 24140.
– Follow up the instrument discipline deliverables in the project.
– Follow up that the design is in accordance with rules, regulations and requirements.
– Align design with discipline ladder and discipline advisors Implement operational requirements and experience in the design.
– Follow up and coordinate discipline integration with other project disciplines.
– Follow up discipline requirements and interfaces.
– Look for opportunities.
– BSc with 8-10 years of relevant experience within the field instrumentation discipline.
– Experience with: Working in the execution phase of greenfield or brownfield projects.
– Follow up Life Cycle Information/Documentation.
– Construction principles/Site experience.
– Interface to SAS systems. Ex/ATEX.
– Languages: Norwegian and English.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Trøndelag – Stjørdal – onshore
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: email@example.com
Spørsmål rundt stillingen?
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte oppgitt kontaktperson for denne.