Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Field Engineer Piping/Isometrics
• Design verification for production of fabrication isometric drawings.
• Production of fabrication isometric drawings in accordance with applicable requirements.
• Ensure that the Building method is implemented in the Piping Fabrication Engineering.
• Check that Construction Friendly Design is taken care of in the 3D-model.
• Quality and punctuality of own deliveries based on plans and procedures/routines established in the project.
• Contribute to the improvement of procedures and routine in iso group.
• As-built updating of drawings and models if applicable.
• Verify interface against all disciplines.
• Contribute with Continual improvements work
• Bachelor degree or technical degree
• Minimum 3 years experienced engineer
• Knowledge in E3D/PDMS
• Relevant experience from onshore or offshore projects within oil and gas
• Good knowledge of Norwegian and English, both verbally and written language
• Rotation 14/21
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org