Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a FIELD ENGINEER ELECTRO
- Follow up the Electro discipline deliverables in the project
- Follow up design in accordance with relevant rules, regulations and requirements
- Technical clarifications within the discipline
- Implement operational requirements and experience in design
- Follow up and coordinate discipline integration with other disciplines
- Follow up discipline requirements and interfaces in procurement packages
- Establish good working relations with contractor’s discipline
Your experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent
- Minimum 7-10 years’ relevant experience from preparatory and execution phase
- Longer relevant experience may compensate for less formal education
- Detailed knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TR-documents), Work processes (ARIS) and tools (ProCoSys) is preferd.
- Good team player with high HSE focus Experience from Construction and/or Commissioning
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Stord, Hordaland
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: Solfrid.email@example.com