Fabrication and Installation Planner
Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Eldfrid Vågane
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Fabrication and Installation Planner
• Working independently and taking responsibility for producing execution schedules during the various phases of the project.
• Project control and reporting the project status on a weekly basis.
• Managing EPCI Level 4 and 5 planning & follow-on in Safran, MIPS, and Company SAP in close cooperation with internal Disciplines and Company.
• Manage change management and PEM milestone checks.
• Handle internal and external weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly progress reporting in a large modification project.
• The main focus of the role will be on the level 5 detailed schedule towards prefabrication and installation.
• The role involves working in a fully operational team and taking responsibility for creating and maintaining engineering, prefabrication, and installation schedules for an EPCI project.
• The candidate will receive the required on-the-job training to fulfill the responsibilities of this position.
• Bachelor's or master's degree in finance or a technical field.
• Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and a Scandinavian language are required.
• Proficiency in software packages, including up-to-date knowledge of software updates, and expertise in TIME, Microsoft Office, MIPS, and SAP is required.
• 2-5 years of experience working in brownfield, greenfield, or the oil and gas industry, preferably in EPCI Project Planning.
• 2-5 years of experience in planning work using Safran Project tool. However, necessary Safran training will be provided.
• Good understanding of complex projects and experience with detailed planning within such projects.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and effectively in a team.
• High personal integrity and strong communication skills.
• Applicants from all backgrounds are welcome to apply, although working experience within the oil and gas field is necessary to be considered for this position.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Start: As soon as possible
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: email@example.com
Spørsmål rundt stillingen?
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte oppgitt kontaktperson for denne.