Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a EXPERIENCED PROCESS ENGINEER
- Work on findings and GAPS related to process safety improvement project, such as: Coordinate work and deliveries between Company and contractor, quality assurance of findings and suggest solutions, follow up improvements both minor corrections (doc.updates) and bigger modifications (projects).
- Support process integrity engineers on technical requests from Operations team, technical support to modification projects, support in taking down back-log on safety critical doc updates and audits.
- Contribute to system and barrier evaluations in the process plant, both for integrity and production/operational issues
- Contribute in risk assessments (HAZOP/HAZID/ALARP)
- Experience sharing and guidance/training of young engineers
- Broad knowledge of gas processing, preferably experience from plants in operation.
- Process safety experience, in design and operation
- Experience with simulation tools such as HYSYS or UNISIM
- Language requirements: English and Norwegian
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: email@example.com