Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for an Engineer – Structural
- Prepare the fabrication basis in projects.
- Responsible for quality and punctuality for fabrication basis based on plans, procedures and routines established in the project.
- Responsible for 3D models, Fab. modelling, Fab. drawings, cutting sketches and technical support in the project.
- Ensure that the fabrication basis is up to date and new design, revisions, DCN’s and fabrication deviations always are implemented.
- Design verification and clarify unclear details and requirements.
- Verify engineering and vendor-documentation and give feedback to suppliers on lack of information and discrepancies.
- Ensure that the building method is implemented in the structures shop engineering.
- Verify interface against all disciplines (EIT, piping, structure, civil, HVAC, etc.), suppliers, subcontractors, production, planning department and ensure that relevant information is implemented.
- Organize meetings with relevant construction sites to clarify the correct level of details on the shop drawing if necessary.
- Prioritize HSSE in the execution of work and ensure HSSE friendly details.
- Software Skills: Sesam (important), Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and MathCAD.
- Good knowledge to 3D/2D DAK-systems , MIPS and planning system.
- Good knowledge of PEM.
- Master/bachelor or technical degree. Relevant experience may compensate for formal education.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge and understanding of structural and fabrication Engineering.
- Good common knowledge towards external parties.
- Good common knowledge towards other disciplines.
- Solid understanding of industry standards and regulations.
- Perform Fabrication drawings in 3D-model by using program Aveva E3D and Produce Fabrication drawings for construction.
- Perform detailing of the 3D-model, add in welding information and other relevant information in E3D.
- Verify deliveries from Design Engineering to Fabrication Engineering.
- Good communication skills in English, both verbally and written.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org