Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Anette Bendiksen
Telefon: +47 93 23 29 02
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Engineer – Marine – Analyses and Calculations
- Prepare the marine basis in projects.
- Responsible for quality and punctuality for marine work based on plans, procedures and routines established in the project.
- Responsible for establishing, update, and maintain marine work and sequences.
- Prepare marine documents and implement construction and HSSE friendly design.
- Ensure that the marine basis is up to date and new design, revisions, DCN’s and fabrication deviations always are implemented.
- Design verification and clarify unclear details and requirements.
- Verify engineering and vendor-documentation and give feedback to suppliers on lack of information and discrepancies
- Prioritize HSSE in the execution of work.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge and understanding of structural analysis and calculation, hydrostatic stability and hydrodynamics.
- Good common knowledge towards external parties in marine operations.
- Good common knowledge towards other discipline.
- Solid understanding of industry standards and regulations
- Experience in Staad-Pro, Sesam, StruProg, Mathcad, 3D/2D DAK-systems and technical registers like MIPS and planning system.
- Good knowledge of PEM.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Anette Bendiksen, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org