Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Electro Engineer
- Prepare and issue work packages for EIT cable pulling installation.
- Work in E3D model.
- Prepare and issue scale plot for detailing installation information to construction.
- Construction or Engineering experience from offshore project.
- 5-10 years experience in Oil and Gas industry.
- Good knowledge of MIPS.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge and understanding of Electrical, Instrument and Telecom installation.
- Experience of having main responsibility for EIT cable pulling work packages.
- Good knowledge of project execution at AKSO Stord Yard.
- Good knowledge of project execution in detail design.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, both orally and written.
- Bachelor or technician degree. Relevant experience may make up for formal education.
- Be independent, flexible and able to adjust to different work assignments and demands.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org