Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for an Electrical Engineer
• Produce new documentation and drawings such as Heat Trace layouts and calculations, Light and small power layouts, etc.
• Revise existing documentation and drawings
• Produce work package for installation in Norwegian language
• Produce documentation for selectivity calculations
• Discipline check and approval of documents and drawings produced in the project
• Order all electrical materials needed for offshore installation
• Must be able to understand P & IDs and drawings from different disciplines
• Discussions with Client and vendor representatives to find optimal technical solutions
Your experience and qualifications:
• Minimum Technology degree with related Trade Certificates
• 4 to 7 years, within offshore-related projects
• Knowledge of relevant standards such as PTIL, ATEX, IEC61892 and NORSOK
• Communicate in Norwegian language, both orally and in written.
• Knowledge of modifications on offshore installations when in operation
• Must have valid Norwegian offshore training and health certificate
• EX and FSE Certificate
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: email@example.com