Oil & Gas
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a DRILLING & WELL SENIOR DRILLING ENGINEER
The Engineer is responsible for planning and design work related to the planned operations The DRILLING engineer shall (but not limited to):
• provide the key planning for execution of drilling and completion activities.
• perform experience transfer and well reporting.
• work in teams with other disciplines.
• perform method selection.
• risk assessment, evaluate and recommend required equipment.
Senior Drilling core competencies to deliver on tasks: Well path design (Compass), Casing Design (WellCAT/STressCheck), Directional drilling and wellbore positioning equipment. Material technology, Downhole understanding, Logging, Rock mechanics, Capping and containment, Pore pressure and wellbore stability, Well Integrity, Well incident and blowout preparedness, Well control equipment and systems, Kick tolerance software, Fluids, Cementing, Wellbore cleanup Torque/drag/hydraulics (Wellplan) Risk management, Discovery Web, Time and cost estimation, Drilling and Well Time Estimator, *Surface well equipment and systems & *Subsea equipment and systems Offshore traveling on request.
• Must have experience from Norwegian projects.
• Master or bachelor’s degree within relevant technical disciplines Valid Offshore Safety Course
• HPHT experience Valid IWCF Personal Qualities.
• Team builder where co-operation and teamwork is essential.
• A structured approach regarding planning, coordinating and executing activities.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Performance driven and commercial mind-set.
• Good communication and analytical skills.
• A lean mindset.
• Ability to live by our safety and security expectations.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Stavanger, Rogaland
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad , by email: email@example.com