Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Drilling Supervisor-Night
- Effective, efficient and safe drilling and completion operations in accordance with drilling programme and specifications
- Personnel, equipment and material safety at rigsite operations
- Manage, plan and co-ordinate the work according to approved programmes and procedures (Company procedures, best practices and local regulations i.e. Norsok & OLF).
- Verify that activities are carried out in such a manner that they safeguard the health, safety and integrity of all personnel
- Ensuring that drilling and completion operations are carried out safely, with good oilfield practice and in accordance with the relevant Company standards and HSEQ procedures
- Initiate process for MOV / Deviation if and when required
- Report all accidents or situations of potential hazard
- Supervise and monitor the work performed by the rig and service personnel during the day and night shifts
- Ensure sufficient supervision during all critical operations
- Chair daily meetings among the rig’s and service company senior personnel
- Prepare and ensure that detailed drilling instructions are developed and issued to senior rig and service company personnel
- Undertake daily morning report calls to DRL Supt,
- Reporting to drilling/completion superintendent on regular basis on the progress of operations, and agree on any corrective action if necessary.
- Prepare the daily drilling report
- Prepare all reports required for data archive
- Prepare and approve Feed-Back reports
- Update the time planner on a daily basis and prepare a 7 days look ahead
- Issue accident/incident reports
- Report variations and deviations
- Accept/approve contractors' work documentation on a daily basis
- Request equipment, materials and services to the rig in a timely manner according to the approved contracts, and verified checklists.
- Ensuring contractor personnel, services and material, are available at rigsite when required so to avoid any delay in operations.
- Monitoring the consumptions and stock of materials available at rigsite, and request personnel, materials, and services in due time in order to avoid any delay in the operations.
- Initiate Lesson Learned process.
- Ensure professional use and training of Well Site Drilling Engineers.
- Verify and approve Field Ticket Services and Job Report as per competence.
- Bachelor degree or Cand. Mag (180-240 ECTS) i Engineering.
- 6-9 years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience with semi-submersible / subsea operations.
- Previous experience with following topics preferred:
- Controlled Mud Level dual-gradient system (EC-Drill)
- Narrow margin drilling (depleted formation, unstable shales)
- Valid IWCF certificate (Supervisor L4)
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spørsmål rundt stillingen?
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte oppgitt kontaktperson for denne.