Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Marianne Koppang
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Documentation Coordinator
• Managing documentation transmittals between different stakeholders in the project.
• Follow-up on delivery schedules.
• Writing and maintaining project specific guidelines for documentation.
• Verifying that the supplied documentation fulfils the quality requirements.
• Creation of and maintaining Master Document Registers.
• Managing workflows and providing support to project teams in the Document Management System.
• Compile the project documentation packages.
• Midterm: lead a team of Documentation Controllers in India, act as a Key-user for the Document Management System and conduct trainings for DMS.
• Years of Exp : 1-5 years preferably, but all options will be considered due to restricted supply
• Industrial plant related knowledge or work experience will count as merit.
• Good knowledge of computers (PC), MS Office, Adobe Acrobat.
• Fluent in written and spoken English and German.
• Ability to communicate efficiently with multinational contacts.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a bigger team.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Experience in document management system will count as a merit.
• Willingness to travel.
• Proactive and “Can do” attitude.
• Excellent communication & collaboration skills.
• Readiness to learn new things continuously.
• Long-term commitment.
We offer you:
• International and flexible work environment in a growing company.
• Possibility to develop working tools and processes.
• Skilled colleagues and friendly atmosphere.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Oberursel, Germany, regular travel to Duisburg may also be needed
Start: As Soon as possible
Duration: Contract or Permanent
Work mode: Hybrid possible
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org