Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Discipline Lead EIT 24177.
– Make sure that the discipline deliverables are issued in right time and with the correct quality.
– Leadership of the discipline in the project, leadership of the personnel, reporting progress and results.
– Have correct manpower with regards to number and competence in project.
– Interface towards IT/IS related to engineering register, E3D/ Navis and MIPS.
– Interface against all disciplines (EIT, piping, structure, civil, HVAC, etc.), suppliers, subcontractors, production, and planning department.
– Adapt and maintain governing documentation for the discipline. This is to be done in cooperation with department manager.
– Authority to activate measures and take necessary decisions to ensure the responsibility of the discipline is secured.
– Responsible for the detail schedules within the discipline, ensure that these are according to the projects governing network schedules.
– Responsible for the disciplines scope of work is known and continuously is implemented in network and detail schedules.
– Delegation of task to colleagues within the group.
– Responsible for the construction and HSE friendly design is implemented in design/work preparation.
– Report progress according to applicable schedules
– Understand and act according to AKSOand the projects HSE policy.
– Contribute so that the corporate/department/discipline governing documentation is updated with experience from on-going projects.
– Organize and lead meetings as required
– Collect and report experience from on-going project. At project start and end provide for experience transfer and report experience according to procedure.This is to be done in cooperation with Department Manager.
– Be active with regards to introduce efficiency improvements.
– Continually strive for good HSSE performance throughout the work.
– Minimum 5 years’ experience
– Good common knowledge towards other disciplines.
– Good knowledge to 3D/2D DAK-systems and technical registers and planning systems.
– Knowledge to and experience with the MIPS and have general good knowledge to basic computing.
– English and Norwegian.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU and have a valid work permit/visa for Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: email@example.com