Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Cyber Security Engineer
• Implement strategies, specifications, and reports for cyber security and network infrastructures in industrial automation and control systems.
• Ensure design is in accordance with requirements to network infrastructures and cyber security.
• Coordinate and lead necessary meetings and technical workshops with suppliers and customer, to review network architectures and cyber security compliance.
• Make recommendations for design/adaptations/modifications of network infrastructures and interfaces as needed for physical infrastructures as well as for configurations of network equipment.
• Create work processes and workflows when needed and implement these into projects to drive the desired results.
• Review and comment on supplier topology drawings, functional specifications, and test procedures.
• Establish project-specific IO ICT documents at different project phases, such as philosophies and functional requirements in front-end projects, as well as specifications used for inquiry of IO solutions.
• Establish and document monitoring requirements with the client at equipment level.
• Participate in Factory Acceptance Testing, including reviews of configurations of network equipment such as switches, routers, and firewalls.
• Conduct meetings on lessons learned, share experience and train others, and update requirement specifications accordingly.
• Propose and drive improvements in projects
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, information security/technology, cybernetics, or other similar relevant area.
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in a relevant field.
• Full comprehension of the IP-based communication, especially Layer 2/3/4 mechanisms.
• Strong knowledge of networks, products, and protocols, including industrial protocols such as Modbus TCP, Profinet, IEC 61850, and OPC UA.
• Experience with administration, implementation, and troubleshooting of VLANs, IPv4, switching/routing, firewall rulesets, NAT, QoS.
• Knowledge of industrial topologies, ISA 99, and the Purdue Model.
• Knowledge of the IEC 62443 framework for Cyber Security in Industrial Automation and Control Systems.
• Knowledge of risk assessments for Cyber Security.
• Good knowledge of IO ICT tasks
• Proficient in TIME, Procosys, Microsoft Office and Outlook.
• Good communication skills in Norwegian and English both orally and written.
• Experience in a multi-disciplinary matrix organization, seeking answers, advice and support as needed.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: email@example.com