Oil & Gas
Navn: Marianne Koppang
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Construction manager/ SHWE-Coordinator (Safety, Health and Work Environment) 24206.
The Construction manager is responsible for organisation, administration and co-ordination of all activities on the construction site within the given scope, budget and time.
The Construction manager is the coordinator of working environment issues during the construction phase as described in ”Byggherreforskriften” if not a specific appointed person is SHWE-coordinator.
The Construction manager may also be the SHWE co-ordinator for all project internal SHWE issues according to relevant procedures.
Construction manager is also responsible of:
– Prepare detail plans for the construction work according to relevant routines and in co-operation with engineering manager, contractors, plant coordinator, start-up manager and Commissioning manager.
– Ensure that the construction work is performed according to approved plans, agreements and regulations.
– Establish systems for control and tracking of installation contracts and control of equipment and installations. Establish MC-system.
– Ensure that the organisation of SHWE-work and SHWE-coordination plans is adequate to satisfy the safety standards at the construction site.
– Ensure that incident reports are handled in accordance with relevant procedures.
– Report to project manager all issues that have an influence on the projects progress, cost or quality.
– Construct the plant to agreed status and hand-over to the Client’s organisation.
– Negotiate change-orders and execute takeover from suppliers/contractors in co-ordination with package engineers.
– Establish and implement necessary procedures and instructions related to the construction manager’s responsibilities.
– Ensure that ”Safe-job-analysis” is being performed.
Språk: Norsk og Engelsk
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Start: Januar-Februar 2023
Duration: 1-1,5 år
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org