Condition Monitoring Coordinator, Maintenance Engineer
Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Marianne Koppang
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Condition Monitoring Coordinator, Maintenance Engineer
The project comprises a new unmanned offshore platform in the NCS. The project is at the detail engineering phase. You will report to the Design to Operate Lead.
You will work as a Condition Monitoring Coordinator, Maintenance Engineer. The primary objective of this role is to comply with the Contract requirements and in the process, gather information and follow-up towards the package responsible and collaborate with the Company. The role is expected to navigate project constraints to ensure the project is delivered in a successful way from a Condition Monitoring perspective.
- Act as a single point of contact between Company and Company regarding Condition Monitoring.
- Defining Condition Monitoring solutions (instrument and monitoring systems) in cooperation with Instrument and Automation.
- Ensure the condition monitoring deliverables are in line with the D2O (Design to Operate) method.
- Be a part of the D2O group.
- Interface with Company, Project and vendors as required.
- Coordinate multidiscipline needs and solutions related to Condition Monitoring.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Working experience as a maintenance engineer from a project engineering phase or from Operations.
- Experience with offshore condition monitoring and automation systems
- In-depth multidiscipline understanding of Oil and Gas systems and equipment.
- Good cooperation skills and solution-oriented mindset.
- Ability to utilize standard IT systems and tools.
- Understanding of relationships between equipment reliability, maintenance and condition monitoring.
- Have a high loyalty to deadlines.
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: email@example.com
Spørsmål rundt stillingen?
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte oppgitt kontaktperson for denne.