Oil & Gas
Sted: Stord – onshore
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a COMMISSIONING ENGINEER 24107.
Each member of the commissioning organisation is responsible for the quality of his/her own work in accordance with the requirements of the Project Manual and C&C Strategy and the documents referenced therein.
Commissioning (System) Engineer is responsible for commissioning preparations and execution within the project for all relevant systems. He/she shall also support other disciplines with interfacing commissioning activities. Participation in weekly meetings regarding planning, status, reporting, challenges, SSU etc. is expected from each member of the team. Commissioning Engineer reports to Commissioning Lead of relevant system.
Tasks and deliveries:
· Ensure all work performed in commissioning is made in full compliance with Equinor safety regulations
· Prepare and execute commissioning on relevant discipline/system
· Handle Commissioning Queries (CQ)
· Participate in MC verification in order to obtain Ready for Commissioning status to secure a smooth transfer of commissioning packages from Construction to Commissioning
· Carry out commissioning preparation checks for all relevant system and related equipment
· Responsible for activities related to commissioning package equipment and handover to Operation
· Follow and update commissioning procedures as needed during commissioning
· Following up punch work in the field and punch list documentation and clearance
· Ensure that drawings/documents are marked up with changes identified during commissioning, and that as-built documentation is updated according to Site Instructions.
· Establish and maintain good communication with other disciplines in the Commissioning group, offshore contractor representatives and Operation/Plant Integrity.
· Establish and maintain good cooperation with ATS supplier representatives and commissioning subcontractors, so that they can complete their scope according to call out request for Commissioning.
· Address areas of concern, propose and execute corrective actions
· Contribute on progress reporting of commissioning activities according to established reporting routines.
*Bachelor of Science or equivalent
*Minimum 7-10 years’ relevant experience from preparatory and execution phase
*Longer relevant experience may compensate for less formal education
*Detailed knowledge of company's technical requirements (TR-documents), Work processes (ARIS) and tools (ProCoSys) is preferd.
*Good team player with high HSE focus
* Experience from Commissioning
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Stord onshore
Option Period: 1 x 6 months, rotation 15/20
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org