Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Marianne Koppang
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Certification Coordinator – QRC
Description / understanding of role;
The Certification coordinator shall manage and control the sub-contract for the assigned Renewable Energy Certification Body (RECB).
He/she shall manage the interface between RECB and engineering in addition to reporting to Client and HVDC Partner in the project.
The Certification coordinator shall manage and support the project team and secure progress for the certification work.
• Support sub-contract management when entering the RECB contract.
• Manage the sub-contract throughout the project.
• Ensure progress by RECB.
• Manage and control budget related to the sub-contract.
• Report to Client according to project contract.
• Develop required work instructions and guidelines to secure compliance of the work according to certification scheme and contract.
• Give input to Quality Plan and Audit & Verification plan in the project.
• Define stakeholder and the stakeholders needs by.
• Developing communication matrix.
• Ensure distribution channels work as intended.
• Facilitate workshops and meetings when required.
• Secure quality in comments and reply between RECB and project organization and distribute the comments internally.
• Manage site visits and Audit for the RECB.
• Support RECB by providing the required Company documents.
• Bachelor, Master Degree or relevant technical education (Newly graduated candidates are also of interest)
• Minimum 6 years’ experience from relevant design activities in oil and gas
• Previous experience with coordination towards RECB in O&G projects
• Have good communication skills
• Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
• Ability to work independently as well as in team
• Be systematic and accurate
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Fluent English and preferably Norwegian skills – both orally and in writing
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Start : ASAP
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org