Oil & Gas
Navn: Anita Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Buying Professional 25898.
• Responsible for managing the RFQ and bid evaluation process for assigned procurement packages to ensure that the suppliers are given equal and fair possibilities to bid
• Responsible to perform procurement of materials, solutions, and services according to internal procurement procedures
• Plan, organize and execute procurement contract negotiations for assigned procurement packages
• Secure communication flow towards Project Procurement Manager regarding progress and risk
• Secure continuous update of Procurement Milestone Plan (PMP) for assigned procurement packages
• Interface coordination with sales, engineering and other relevant internal stakeholders with respect to assigned procurement tasks
• Secure to be the main point of contact and coordination towards suppliers for assigned procurement packages
• Responsible for managing bid clarifications towards suppliers with support from other internal stakeholders, such as sales and engineering
• Drive standardization measures for assigned procurement packages
• Evaluation of possible design to cost (DtC) measures for assigned procurement packages
• Supplier quality management
• Promote and contribute to a positive HSSE culture with colleagues, clients, and suppliers.
Your experience and qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years of relevant procurement experience, preferably in the Subsea and Marine environment
• Bachelor or Master education (Economy or Engineering, preferably within Supply Chain Management)
• Technical understanding of Electrification and/or Automation solutions is an advantage
• Extensive knowledge and experience in negotiations, contract and risk management
• Responsible, structured and result orientated
• Fluent communication skills in Norwegian and English
• Good ERP knowledge.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Anita Fjeldstad, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org