Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Elin Vaksdal Gjetle
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Automation Specialist – Subsea
We are looking for a skilled automation engineer to work in a large EPC offshore greenfield project. The right candidate will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within Topside subsea automation systems and personal skills in a large international project-working environment.
- Design and update of SCD (System Control Diagram), FS (Function Specification), signal lists/software report, C&H (Context & Hiding diagrams), Alarm classification, etc.
- Participate in meetings, workshops and reviews for automation discipline
- Participate in SAS SW FAT’s
- Participate in EFAT with Subsea Contractor to ensure required SAS interface to subsea control systems
- Develop and maintain engineering database wrt. SAS software report and LCI requirements
- Education Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- FSE course
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Minimum 6 years’ Experience from control systems, design activities, including System Control Diagram development and responsibilities from green field projects.
- Experience and deep knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Efficient communicator, who communicates well in English – Both orally and in writing.
- A natural team player, but possess the ability to work independently.
- Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements.
- You are proactive, you have a willingness to learn, you seek advice and share own experiences with others
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Elin Gjetle, by email: email@example.com