Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Marianne Koppang
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for an Accounting Professional
Mastering challenges with a team while keeping up with the changing times.
As a member of the Accounting & Controlling team, you will ensure that Norwegian accounting laws and regulations are adhered to. You will review and analyze financial figures, discuss accounting related topics with business colleagues and execute accounting tasks and controls. Exchanges with persons from different countries, by email or live meeting, are a common day-to-day activity.
- Ensuring that local requirements in relation to accounting and financial reporting are country-wide and timely implemented and adhered to
- Performing reconciliations and regular critical reviews of the Balance Sheet and P&L
- Providing support on internal control
- Coordinating and following up the reporting to Statistics Norway
- Supporting the preparation of statutory financial statements, including creating audit lead schedules, drafting footnote disclosures, reviewing supporting documentation, communicating issues to independent auditors, and assisting with related documentation and disclosure processes
- Supporting the quarterly and yearly external audit process by providing timely information and resolving queries from auditor qualitatively
- Carrying out ad hoc analyses and process alignments as required
- Supporting continuous process optimization/digitalization to build the accounting of tomorrow.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required and ideally 2+ years of experience in finance/accounting.
- Knowledge of IFRS in addition to Norwegian accounting laws and regulations
- Strong Microsoft Office experience (Excel); familiarity with Alteryx/Tableau is an advantage
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English to find your way around in an international environment
- A team player with diligence, strong sense of ownership and good communication skills
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Oslo – Some travel to a site in Kongsberg has to be expected (about once a month)
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: email@example.com