Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Eldfrid Vågane
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a QS Coordinator.
– Responsible for Quality Surveillance activities within given area of responsibility for the project.
– Planning, preparation, organization, and execution of QS activities within areas of responsibility, in accordance with the project procedures and plans.
– Ensure that health, safety and environmental (HSE) aspects are thoroughly assessed, planned, implemented, and followed up for all QS project activities.
– Provide input to budget and cost of the project QS activities within the area of responsibility.
– Jointly responsible for the establishment of governing documents, procedures and work instructions as required for QS within given responsibility.
– Lead/Execution of QS activities within given responsibility, in accordance with the project procedures and plans
– Experience in Quality Surveillance.
– University degree, BSc or Higher Vocational education with relevant experience. Relevant experience may compensate for formal education.
– Skilled in PIMS and Microsoft Office.
– Good knowledge of Norwegian and English both verbally and written language.
– Efficient, flexible and a proactive team player.
– No rotation required.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org